Sunday 30 November 2014

One Month Down- Week 4

I cannot believe how quickly November has gone by and that I've been at this whole boxing thing for an entire month! I honestly already feel like this has been such an amazing experience for me and I have learned SO much already.

Over the course of the last month, I have been overwhelmed with the most amazing reactions from anyone and everyone from "I can't believe you're doing this" to "what if you break your nose?". I feel so blessed and happy that anyone is even reading my blog, let alone giving me their feedback and letting me know that I fully have their support and constant encouragement. It makes me feel AMAZING! Thanks everyone!

This past week has been another good one. I wasn't able to make the regular Tuesday night technical class so I went to the conditioning class on Monday night. I don't know if it was because it was a Monday, but this class seemed tougher than any other class thus far. I felt SO sick and nauseous almost the entire time- but I sucked it up. On Thursday I got to practice my defending a bit more and I felt MUCH more comfortable in everything I was doing. It's an encouraging thought that I am improving every time I walk into the gym but I know these next 6 months are going to be intense and a lot of hard work will be involved. I'm up for the challenge!

I can't wait to see what December has in store for me!

Side note: I ordered my FIRST and OWN pair of boxing gloves this past week and according to my tracking number with UPS, they will be arriving at my condo TOMORROW! Stay tuned for pictures in my next blog. I hope they're as pretty as they look in the pictures on the website :)







No comments:

Post a Comment